1. Two nitrile o-rings seal the stainless steel rotor to the shaft and will not experience wear.
2. The Shaft Retention Collar is attached to the shaft and helps retain the propeller or rudder shaft in your vessel in the event of catastrophic failure of the coupling or if the shaft comes free from the coupling.
3. A seal is created between the two mating faces of the carbon stator and the stainless steel rotor.
4. A seal is created between the two mating faces of the carbon stator and the stainless steel rotor.
5. Raw water is fed to the PSS Shaft Seal for cooling / lubricating the seal faces on high speed vessels.
6. Hose clamp tail protection, Clamp Jackets.
7. The stationary carbon stator is attached to the bellows, which is secured to the stern tube (shaft log).
8. 316SS hose clamps with rolled edges and non-perforated band.
Top quality product!!
PSS PRO Shaft Seal - For 3/4" to 1-1/8" Shafts
For a limited time we are offering FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping on the Revolve Boat Hook. *Domestic shipments and online orders only.