1. Two nitrile o-rings seal the stainless steel rotor to the shaft and will not experience wear.
2. A primary set screw and a backup set screw (2 sets) are used to secure the stainless steel rotor to the shaft.
3. A seal is created between the two flat surfaces of the carbon stator and the stainless steel rotor.
4. Water is fed into the PSS Shaft Seal for cooling/lubricating the seal faces on high speed vessels.
5. The stationary carbon stator is attached to the nitrile bellow, which is attached to the stern tube (shaft log).
Very happy with look and feel of dripless shaft seal, can't wait till installation
PSS Shaft Seal - For 3/4" to 2-3/4" Shafts
Great product, fast shipping, will purchase again
Great products from PYI
Product was shipped the same date as ordered and installation was very easy.
For a limited time we are offering FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping on the Revolve Boat Hook. *Domestic shipments and online orders only.