- Environmentally friendly, does not introduce metals or chemicals to the environment.
- Cost effective, less frequent haul outs and cleaning.
- Increase efficiency, saves fuel when motoring & faster speeds when sailing.
- No hull penetration required.
- Easy install.
- Automatic voltage selection between AC and DC, defaults to AC when short power connected.
- Auto low voltage cut off in DC operation.
- Effective removal of a wide range of algae.
Sonihull Mono - For yachts up to 32 ft. in length
Sonihull Duo - For yachts up to 55 ft. in length
These diagrams below show you the approximate positioning for optimal performance for a Sonihull Mono and Sonihull Duo system. Contact us if your yacht is larger than 55' or BWL is greater than 16'.
My boat (SeaHunter 39) bottom was unpainted and dry stored in a rack. I decided to paint the bottom and keep it in a slip. This is in South Florida. I was skeptical of Sonihull but decided to try it. I launched the boat with a fresh paint job and newly installed sonihull. After a few months in the water I hauled the boat for service. The bottom had virtually no growth on it. A year later the sonihull box malfunctioned and I noticed immediate growth started to build. I pulled the box and sent it back to PYI. They replaced the box with a new one. I’m happy and my bottom is happy again. I now building a new SeaHunter 41 catamaran and installing two sonihull systems because it works!
FREE PYI Catalog
The PYI Product Catalog is filled with detailed information on all of our products. Get your FREE copy here.